- Cobb County Superior Court. Father’s Rights. Client awarded 50/50 parenting time of two young children under the age of 8.
- Clayton County Superior Court. Father’s Rights. Client awarded primary custody and child support for his 10 year old daughter.
- Forsyth County Superior Court. Domestic Violence Divorce. Client escaped abusive relationship with her 3 young boys. Awarded child support; alimony; and, temporary possession of the marital residence on a 6 year marriage.
- Cobb County Superior Court. Father’s rights. Client awarded primary custody and child support for his 14 year old daughter.
- Gwinnett County Superior Court. Divorce Case. Successfully argued for sole legal and sole physical custody of an infant on behalf of a mother due to history of emotional abuse and lack of involvement from the father.
- Forsyth County Superior Court. Modification of Custody. Impeached a Guardian Ad Litem’s recommendation to change primary custody of 5 children from mother to father
- Cobb County Superior Court. Legitimation. Obtained 50/50 custody of a newborn child on behalf of a father.
- Henry County Superior Court. High Asset Divorce. 26 year marriage. 2 adult children. Thwarted stay-at-home mother’s efforts to receive permanent alimony despite admitted multiple affairs committed by the husband.
- Fulton County Superior Court. Legitimation and Relocation Custody. Out-of-State father. Successfully argued for sole physical and legal custody of a 5 year old child.
- Forsyth County Superior Court. Divorce. Successfully argued on behalf of father to receive primary custody of two children under the age of 8.
- Gwinnett County Juvenile Court. Legitimation of a newborn child. Father’s petition was denied due to history of domestic violence. Father was still ordered to pay child support.
- Forsyth County Superior Court. Relocation modification of parenting time. Mother had remarried to a member of the military who would be stationed in Hawaii. Judge denied father’s petition for modification of primary custody and allowed the mother and child to move with her husband.
Get your questions answered - Call to schedule a consult (770) 984-5311.