Find the right path with the help of an experienced family law attorney.
- Family Law
I was called to serve and advocated for others at a very young age. I first answered that call while in my 3rd year of law school when I became court certified to represent victims of domestic violence. Upon graduating from law school, I was hired by the Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office. There, I was assigned to the Special Victims Unit, assisting in the prosecution of felony crimes committed against children.
In 1999, I relocated to West Cobb to pursue my true passion, the practice family law. Since then, I have been handling such matters as divorce, custody, child support, legitimation, and adoptions. In 2006, I became court-certified to serve as a Guardian Ad Litem in Cobb County, meaning, I am trained to determine and represent the best interest of children.
My basic philosophy in handling my cases is to get my clients from point A to point B as painlessly, expeditiously, and efficiently as possible while helping realize their hopes, dreams, and aspirations. I represent my clients with the appropriate level of aggressiveness while we remain in frequent communication. I then work very closely with my clients as we work together to reach their identified goal.
I would love to learn more about you and your family's law needs. Please contact me at the office to schedule an appointment to discuss your case in more detail.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you soon.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1997
- Coe College, Cedar Rapids, Georgia
- B.A. - 1994
- Major: English Literature and History
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- Georgia, 1999
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Division, Member, Present
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1999 to Present
- “The Team Approach to Determine the Best Interest of Children”, State Bar of Georgia Winter Law Review, 2013
- “Client’s Choice” attorney on avvo.com
- Lawyers of Distinction Award
- Dauphin County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 1997 to 1999
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified guardian ad litem, Cobb County, 2006
- Guardian Ad Litem, Fulton County, 2008